Sunday, June 5, 2011

Emma...It's been a good 2 months!!!

Well...Let me brag a little on my Emma. I don't do it very often but she deserves it :)

On May 4, our had our Awana Awards Ceremony at church. Oh My Goodness. We had so many kids accomplish so much, it was our best awards yet! Emma finished her final Sparks book and made the 1500 points club. Since this was her last year is Sparks (sniff, sniff), she also received the Sparky Award which means she finished all three Sparks books. Awesome. The Word of God is indeed in her brain. She is so much better off than me!!


On May 7, we had Emma's dance recital. What an event. This year she took ballet, tap and jazz. So, we had three outfits and three different numbers. She was awesome. She also got perfect attendance for the first time. She was so excited about her trophy. Also, we found out that she made dance team. She is super excited about competing in dance this next year. I'm sure she'll do great.






On Thursday, June 2, she had her 2nd grade awards. We knew she made A/B honor roll so Phillip and I attended. She was super excited that we came. She is so proud of her medal for A/B honor roll.

On June 4, Emma ran in the Blueberry Festival 1 Mile Run in Alma, GA. She was amazing! She came finished in a little over 8 minutes winning1st Female and 4th overall. We are so proud of her. She said she LOVED it! Her dad came in 11th overall in the 5K and 3rd in his age group. I'm proud of him too. He's getting old you know :)




Emma's trophy is the biggest one.

This is just a few rambling of how proud I am of Emma. She is growing up so fast and I know God has something big in mind for this little girl. I think she's up to the challenge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment