You Carry Me Shannon J. Wexelberg
Insufficient for the task I will always be I can’t lift a single finger Without Your grace
To strengthen me Who am I to think I could hold my own When Heaven knows I’m not alone?
You carry me You point the way You steady my feet You hold my hand You are the Strength of who I am The world down here may think I’m strong But they’re wrong You carry me
There are times I’ve felt alone Seems I’ve called but no one came I couldn’t sense the hand of heaven But I know it was there just the same In the darkest moments of my life I believe You hold me tight
I need You, oh, I need You Like the flower needs the rain I need You, oh, I need You With every breath I take
As I seek to gracefully and faithfully walk this adoption road, I must admit there are times that I'm tired and frustrated. This is one of those times. God has shown Himself to us repeatedly during this LONG process but the wait continues. This morning, I woke up to Shannon Wexelberg's song, "You Carry Me". God always knows what we need when we need it. Thank you, Lord.
I am consistently trying to be positive throughout this process. I surely do not want to be a stumbling block to someone considering adoption. However, please understand that I, too, am human and do sometimes get frustrated and tired. It has become increasingly more difficult as the time get longer and longer. We try not to focus on the things we have missed with Jack and look forward to the things we having coming our way!
Pray with us still. We are still at IBESR, the step we should have exited in January. UGH! We've been told that we should exit any day now. In Haiti, that could be anytime. We are not anticipating anything. We are just trying to WAIT WELL.
Thank you for praying and caring. Keep it up! One day, we will be able to rejoice as Jack is home!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment