Well, I must say that blogging is not my strongpoint. Sorry to those of you who wait for an update. Our life is crazy busy and I don't always find the time to blog. So...today Emma and I were having a PJ day while Phillip hunts the GREAT WHITE DEER but Emma decided to join him this afternoon. So, I have a little quiet time and I thought I would try to update a little.
Emma had her first dance show of the year. We went to a local retirement community and performed for the nursing home residents. She did great. She is definitely more interested in jazz than anything else. She is loving dance. She like to move it...move it. Waiting to see what God has in store for our girl. She is indeed one of a kind :)
She also is developing a love of exploring. She wants to know how everything works. Yesterday she was analyzing the fire pit...notice she has on her BB gun goggles and her old bath robe. We just had to laugh. She is so FUNNY. Thank you Lord for reminding us everyday just how wonderful life is. We are so thankful for a healthy daughter who find life and love in everything. May we follow her example as we live out our lives everyday.
I know what you are really looking for is an update on Jack. Well...no news is good news is our philosophy. We haven't heard anything in several weeks but Haitian communication is not timely or consistant.
I just found out today that Jack has a sponsor in GA. I was able to send him a facebook message today and we briefly communicated. So thankful that someone took his picture and sent him little gifts throughout the year. Here is a recent picture of him receiving one of those gifts. Maybe when he gets home, we can take him to that church and let them meet. The world is so small and God continues to remind us just how small the world is.

No comments:
Post a Comment