Phillip leaves Live Oak at 2am (yes...am) Thursday to head down the Amazon River in Brazil. He will be leading other members of our church on a 10 day mission trip. They are excited about arriving and seeing all the God has in store for them. Please remember to pray for him and the rest of the team.
This will be Phillip's 5th trip to Brazil. He deeply loves the people along the Amazon. I'm excited to hear the stories when he returns of all that God did and is still doing. Pray that the team will be able to find that "significant contact" that will continue to make a difference long after the team returns to Live Oak.
He will be greatly missed here but I understand the command to GO! Who am I to stand in his way of what God has commanded us to do! We must GO...
For more information on the ministry and what God is doing along the Amazon River Basin, visit http://www.amazonvisionministries.com/
I'll post favorites when he gets back :)
Thanks for praying!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment