Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Jack!

Happy Birthday Jack! Today you are 4!
Praying you'll spend your 5th 
birthday with us at home!
We love you and can't wait for you to be home!

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I have been wanting to write you.....I know you don't know me but we are also adopting from Haiti and we were at the Embassy the same day as your husband! As I have looked for others blogging I saw your pix and recognized him from Haiti! :-) What a day and experience that was. He may have also seen us as there were few white faces in the crowd, and we were there with our baby girl, Lovely. After 21 months We are now just Passport and visa away from her arrival home- Praise God! Happy, Happy Birthday to your Jack, and may his homecoming be very soon!!!
    Prayers And Blessings,
    Shelly-Lovely's Mama
    (you can read our story at: www.bringinglovelyroselinehome.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so awesome that Jack did get to spend his 5th birthday at home! :) yay! Praising the Lord with you, still, at his homecoming!

    ReplyDelete