Monday, May 24, 2010

Not sure what it means...but we are excited :)

I received a facebook message that Jack was taken to Port Au Prince to work on his adoption paperwork. We have NO clue what that means but we are rejoicing that something in Haiti is happening. We are learning to rejoice in every small step. Each step is one step closer to having Jack home. Here's a picture taken last week. Oh my goodness...I'm ready to be able to wrap my arms around him.
BTW: Yes he has on a girl shirt and yes I did buy him boy clothes, but he's at an orphanage with 45 other kids so who knows where "his" clothes are. But look at those captivating eyes and gorgeous smile...does it really matter what he has on?
Besides, he doesn't like to keep his clothes on anyway...boy are we gonna have to work on that :)

In other news...
Our amazing daughter, Emma, has yet again taken on a new challenge. She wants to be a runner like her daddy. Phillip and Em have been running in the evenings and she loves it. I'm not sure if she likes the running or just the one on one time with her daddy. Phillip says she's pretty good. I was able to catch them the other day. They even seem to have the stride... below she was doing her best to finish "strong"

3 comments:

  1. Your Jack is beautiful! I know you can hardly wait to have him home!!!

    And GO, EMMA!!! That's awesome that she likes to run! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should be challenged my Emma's ability to run! I should be doing the same thing...but we talked about that!
    Still praying for Jack and the whole process. Excited for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! I just can't wait until Jack gets here!!!! Tell JPH, baby blue shorts and lime green shoes do not match.. :))

    ReplyDelete